10 Uses for the Common Toothpick
- Getting gum off your shoe.
- Test if your cake has baked completely and is ready to be taken out of the oven ( of course, don’t use the same one used above).
- Use them to eat those swanky party weenies (ok maybe they’re not swanky but they sure are cute; aren’t they?)
- Light a candle (they burn much slower and longer than matches… try it!)
- Build a model ship! It might take a while and a lot more than a few toothpicks!
- Get that last bit of food from between your teeth (but not in front of your date).
- Cleaning under your nails… carefully
- Make legs for your potatoes (helps them to cook evenly, quickly and your kids will have fun poking the potatoes with holes).
- Pressing the reset button (they are the perfect size to fit in those tiny recessed holes).
- Cleaning your computer’s keyboard.
What do you use toothpicks for? Feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment.
Thanks for reading!