I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Award by Make Believe Boutique. In Blue, the author, shares so much of herself in her blogs. She is surely an inspiration!
The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award are simple…
Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
Answer 7 questions….
Favorite non-alcoholic drink
Facebook or Twitter
Getting or giving presents
Favorite day of the week
3. And finally, nominate 10 other extra special blogs and include a link to their blogs.
Okay maybe it wasn’t that simple… I didn’t have 10. I hope that’s not breaking the rules. So without further ado; my nominations are as follows (in no particular order). Some of these blogs I have recently began following and while others I have been following for some time. Oh, I did say without further ado 🙂 On with the Sunshine Award Nominations!
- ♥ Izziebleu Hearts It– The author of this blog is ball of sunshine and her posts are such fun to read. Isabella was one of my first readers/followers and she naturally adds a little bit of sunshine in every post! Reading her about page was exactly the inspiration I needed to continue blogging when I wanted to give up.
- the cardigan tales– I am secret foodie (sshhh) 🙂 I found her blog on an empty stomach… bad idea. Tara (the author) has really great recipes and she loves cupcakes! Who doesn’t love cupcakes? She loves them so much she’s doing a full-on challenge for 2012! Cool huh? Tara has the ability to bring sunshine to my day and anyone who reads her blog with her wonderful creations!
- Colline’s Blog– I have to say Colline’s posts always come with a side of sunshine. I love her creativity of her photo challenges and she loves CHOCOLATE!! Oh, and my favorite part of her blog is her posts on the 5 Minute Friday Challenge. She is amazing I tell ya and there are no typos (none that I have seen)!!
- My Crappy Colon Chronicles– This is a blog that I recently began following and I have not stopped laughing since. Even though her blog is based on a serious and fairly unknown disease, she bares her soul for her readers, for which I commend her bravery whole-heartedly. She is such an inspiration!
- life as i see it– Dianne is the epitome of the Sunshine Blog Award! I awake each morning to her wonderful posts. Each post has a quote and an accompanying photo… and a bit a sunshine as well. She is such an inspiration!
- Snapshooter– I really enjoy the photos showcased on this blog which is far from ameteur. The posts are really great and they too come with a dose of sunshine!
- Sonel’s Photographic Corner– Where do I begin? Sonel’s blog is just pure sunshine. She is really one with nature…when see her photos you’ll know exactly what I mean. 🙂 I love, love her internet *HUGS*. They always make me smile. Sonel is such a character, I would fall out of my chair if I am not careful! 🙂