I am trying to catch up on my award nominations. I am not one for speeches. I am so honored to have received such an award. You are the kindest community of bloggers ever! Thank you again!!
I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Award by Make Believe Boutique. In Blue, the author, shares so much of herself in her blogs. She is surely an inspiration!
The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award are simple…
Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
Answer 7 questions….
Favorite non-alcoholic drink
Facebook or Twitter
Getting or giving presents
Favorite day of the week
3. And finally, nominate 10 other extra special blogs and include a link to their blogs.
Below are my answers to the 7 questions:
Favorite color: If I had to choose one; Blue (runner ups would be lime green & yellow).
Favorite animal: Dolphins and butterflies
Favorite number: 3
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Gourmet Coffee
Facebook or Twitter: Neither… former Facebook user.
My passion: Living life to its fullest, inspiring others and making others smile!
Getting or giving presents: Giving… just for the smiles
Favorite pattern: Anything geometric
Favorite day of the week: Saturday
Favorite flower: Hydrangeas and Calle Lilies
Okay maybe it wasn’t that simple… I didn’t have 10. I hope that’s not breaking the rules. So without further ado; my nominations are as follows (in no particular order). Some of these blogs I have recently began following and while others I have been following for some time. Oh, I did say without further ado 🙂 On with the Sunshine Award Nominations!
- ♥ Izziebleu Hearts It– The author of this blog is ball of sunshine and her posts are such fun to read. Isabella was one of my first readers/followers and she naturally adds a little bit of sunshine in every post! Reading her about page was exactly the inspiration I needed to continue blogging when I wanted to give up.
- the cardigan tales– I am secret foodie (sshhh) 🙂 I found her blog on an empty stomach… bad idea. Tara (the author) has really great recipes and she loves cupcakes! Who doesn’t love cupcakes? She loves them so much she’s doing a full-on challenge for 2012! Cool huh? Tara has the ability to bring sunshine to my day and anyone who reads her blog with her wonderful creations!
- Colline’s Blog– I have to say Colline’s posts always come with a side of sunshine. I love her creativity of her photo challenges and she loves CHOCOLATE!! Oh, and my favorite part of her blog is her posts on the 5 Minute Friday Challenge. She is amazing I tell ya and there are no typos (none that I have seen)!!
- My Crappy Colon Chronicles– This is a blog that I recently began following and I have not stopped laughing since. Even though her blog is based on a serious and fairly unknown disease, she bares her soul for her readers, for which I commend her bravery whole-heartedly. She is such an inspiration!
- life as i see it– Dianne is the epitome of the Sunshine Blog Award! I awake each morning to her wonderful posts. Each post has a quote and an accompanying photo… and a bit a sunshine as well. She is such an inspiration!
- Snapshooter– I really enjoy the photos showcased on this blog which is far from ameteur. The posts are really great and they too come with a dose of sunshine!
- Sonel’s Photographic Corner– Where do I begin? Sonel’s blog is just pure sunshine. She is really one with nature…when see her photos you’ll know exactly what I mean. 🙂 I love, love her internet *HUGS*. They always make me smile. Sonel is such a character, I would fall out of my chair if I am not careful! 🙂
I want to thank all of the above bloggers for their continued support of Onelifethislife. You all are my wind beneath my wings! They share there comments and likes which are really very appreciated. So a BIG THANKS to you all!
Hello again everyone!! I was nominated by leonidasvillegas for the Versatile Blog Award some time ago and I have to sincerely apologize for not posting my nominations. But before I do so, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to leonidasvillegas who was kind enough to nominate my blog Onelifethislife for this great award!
These are the rules of the award, as listed on the VBA Rules page:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Choose 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Include a link!
- Finally, say 7 things about yourself.
So here goes (in no particular order)….
- Diman Chegu Manipulation
- …things I love
- Håkan Dahlström
- Sheila T Illustrated
- Alexandru Stoica
- Modes of Flight Blog
- Going Dutch
- free the bird dot com
- through english eyes mark
- Being Julz
- steve’s pictures
- Ian Spagnolo
- Irfan Hussain
Now I will share 7 things about myself:
- I LOVE Black and White Photography
- I haven’t eaten meat in 1 year and 4 months and 3 weeks!
- I LOVE Chocolate!
- My favorite color is blue.
- My dream job, at age 9, was to work at Hallmark! Yes, the greeting card company! 😀
- I am so not a morning person…especially Mondays. The funny thing is, I was born on a Monday!
- Inspired by LIFE!
Looking through the sunroof the of my car, I saw this budding tree above me.
As I write this post and can’t help but to think that Onelifethislife is also blossoming. Sometime in the last few days I gained 100 followers! When I found out I had two followers/readers, I was ecstatic! That feeling has not changed! I’ve been blessed to have met such wonderful people in the WordPress community who have encouraged and inspired me through their own blogs and comments to continue blogging and taking photographs. Sharing moments of my journey with you has been more therapeutic and rewarding than you can ever know!
I would like to thank each and every one of you by saying…